The pandemic has hit hard many countries and businesses all across the globe. Out of all, the cab industry has been severely affected. Therefore, to offer the best and safest cab experience to the passengers, Ola is taking every necessary step for its passengers.
Here are some of the things which you can focus on while traveling with Ola during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wear a mask – to avoid any spread of the COVID-19 infection, it is necessary to wear a mask during your travel period with Ola. The Ola drivers are also taking necessary measures by wearing face shields and masks during driving. The online checklist added on the Ola app allows both driver and passenger to check whether necessary precautions are taken before booking a ride.
- Go for e-wallets – the latest feature of the Ola app allow every passenger to opt for contactless payments. Therefore, you can choose e-wallets to pay the cab charges and other payments at various market stops.
- Discontinuation of pooling services – for the safety of the passengers during such tough times, Ola has restricted their pooling services. Moreover, there are no Ola bike services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Take care of your hygiene – Ola is taking every necessary step to offer disinfected cab to its passengers but it a moral duty of every passenger to take care of their hygiene. Therefore, always carry a disinfectant spray, sanitizer, cleaning wipes, etc. with you while traveling.
- Cancel a trip – if any passenger feels insecure or has any hygiene issues while booking a cab can easily cancel their trip with Ola. This updated policy by Ola is meant for the safety of the passengers and drivers. Similarly, the driver has the choice to cancel the ride.
Traveling safely during the COVID-19 pandemic is the biggest concern of all. But Ola ensures to offer safety to the passenger and abide by the current government guidelines. If the passenger still has any queries while booking a ride, one can contact the Ola customer care helpline number anytime.